Why bother sleeping?
Sleep is beautiful — nature’s way of repairing and healing the body. This is why beauty sleep is absolutely necessary for that sense of total well-being. Here are the key benefits of sleep:
- Revitalized mental acuity
- Renewed physical energy
- Appetite stimulation
- Healthier heart
- Weight control
- Bolstered immune system
- Tissue and cellular repair
Most importantly, a sound sleep puts you in a good mood.
Sleep and insomnia
Sleep deprivation, by choice or circumstance, robs us of self rejuvenation. Long work days, too much multitasking, time zone changeovers, and overly busy schedules can cause sleep loss.
Although persistent lack of sleep can make you feel like a zombie, one in three adults in the U.S. is an insomniac. Insomnia is the common cold of sleep disorder, brought on by conditions such as:
- Stress, worry or anxiety
- Diagnosed medical disorders
- Headaches and/or stomach problems
- Reaction to medication
- Allergies, illness or physical injury
- Noise, distractions or rapid temperature changes
Safe steps towards restorative deep sleep
Although occasional or persistent insomnia can be a challenge, it is manageable. Here are a few simple things you can do to help yourself sleep better:
- Don’t consume alcohol or caffeine before bedtime. Instead, substitute with relaxing herbal tea or warm milk. Some teas have natural “sleep time” ingredients. The most common are chamomile, passion flower and lemon balm.
- Don’t consume soda beverages, even if a beverage is decaffeinated.
- Don’t eat heavily minutes before bedtime. Indigestion while asleep can disturb pleasant dreams.
- Turn off the TV, smartphone and other home electronics. If you have a mobile reading device, put it away and turn to print media. A hardcover book, paperback, magazine or newspaper can help put you to sleep.
- Avoid reliance on opioid-based sleep aids. Often habit forming, overuse can lead to an accidental overdose.
- Substitute conventional sleep aids with full-plant oil.
Optimal sleep with help from full-plant oil
Contrary to general perception, full-plant oil has no addictive properties.
Full-plant oil contains an all-natural, non-opioid compound that stimulates the production of two essential hormones, melatonin and serotonin. Low levels of melatonin or serotonin disrupt the circadian rhythms that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. A small dose of full-plant oil before bedtime can raise your melatonin or serotonin and help you drift into slumber without counting sheep.
Where to buy full-plant oil products
You can order full-plant oil products from our shop in the form of gummies, drops, capsules, tinctures, lotion, salve or infused waters. Attractively packaged, these products are portable and can be easily stored.
Our full-plant oil products are not imported. They are produced from carefully cultivated locally grown organic plants. Every product contains whole plant components, not isolated manufactured compounds.
Sip, chew or salve your way to a good sleep
Too exhausted for a full body beauty rest? Our gummies, drops, infused waters, tinctures and capsules are natural full-plant oral remedies that melt away the fatigue that interferes with sleep. These products come in several refreshing flavors.
Those who have tried full-plant oil to get those 40 winks say they awaken feeling wonderfully refreshed and reinvigorated. It’s great to hear, “I’ve had a good night’s sleep!”
Could that person sleeping like a baby be you?